[jawsscripts] Re: JKM question

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:25:40 -0500

Thanks Doug!  I never thought it through that the layered concept could be
used beyond Insert + Space!  Additionally, I never even imagined the
capability provided by the * character.  Thanks for passing this on.
Perhaps JAWS Scripting has not been stagnant since 5.1.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen