[jawsscripts] Re: JFW & I-TUNES

  • From: "G-Dog" <lucifur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:45:23 -0700

Yup!
It's the good ol
Hurry up and Ketchup I guess huh?

I'm not sure if Rapcity is any better.
Grr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 2:13 PM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: JFW & I-TUNES

NVDA is free, so nothing to buy there.

Not sure there's an easy answer to your question. Apple is going to enhance
iTunes and the screen readers are going to have to make updates to support
newer versions of iTunes. Apple also makes its own screen reader and chooses
to work with GW Micro. There's nothing that says they need to work with FS.

I'm not sure why you'd be tossed from the list.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx