[jawsscripts] JFW & I-TUNES

  • From: "G-Dog" <lucifur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:11:48 -0700

Hi guys.

My blind sister has a new IPhone.  Oh goody!

She is running jfw v10.ex on a Vista laptop & the version of ITunes that
shipped with the IPhone 3gs.
Note that ITunes is prompting her to update so she is not running the latest
release.

She has asked me for help/advice on interfacing with ITunes.  Plese help me
with the following:

1) Which version of jaws works best with Itunes.
2) Which version of ITunes is best with jaws?
3) Does she require scripts to improve access with jfw 10 or, should she
upgrade jaws and use the supplied FS scripts?

Any other opinions and advice are welcome since I know there are lots of you
guys using ITunes with jfw.

Help make me look good with the sista!

Cheers....L.