[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS behavior at DOS mode

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:14:45 -0800

One very annoying bit about how console windows are handled is that
the script in use is completely tied to the window title.  Not so much
a problem for cmd.exe since it doesn't change the title (except while
running a child process and then most likely input is tied up anyway)
but lots of other programs that use the console do :/  And I'm not
aware of any general fix to that issue.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx