[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS behavior at DOS mode

  • From: Mario Brusco <mrb620@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:32:20 -0500

No clue as to when it might have happened, or if a program was
installed/removed @ that time...

I just tried it again and the backspace now speaks the char that got
removed, but the left arrow still repeats the char over and over until I
move it again. wonder why... Its gotta be a focus issue with JAWS. I really
don't think a repair is necessary because JAWS 10 and 11 exhibit the same
behavior. Anymore thoughts Jackie?