[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS - Help with "application mode"

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:26:04 -0600

Sounds like a role=application is being set on the page. JAWS 12
automatically goes into this mode.
Perhaps some Javascript you're using is setting this, such as if you have a
toolkit and using a dialog creating widget. Not sure which toolkits now do
this, but that's where I'd look. Try viewing the source code after its
generated (after the JavaScript has been processed).