[jawsscripts] Re: Is there a better way to do this

Do you know why the frame that I created won't read when I press the keystroke?
 Will a frame only speak text and not graphics?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Magill
  To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 8:35 AM
  Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: Is there a better way to do this

  Hi Gian,

  Try the modified version below. Whether the result is spoken in pairs, will
  depend on your setting for speaking numbers.

  Note1: I have not compiled it, so there may be some minor problems to fix.
  note2: this presumes that when GetWord picks up the digit, that it does not
  leave a space on either side of the digit.  If it does, you may wish to use
  the following modification to each of the GetWord lines:
  Let Digit1 = stringStripAllBlanks (GetWord ())

  Note3: a space has been added to the front & end of each of the text
  strings.
  Note4: you can, if you wish,  concat all of the strings in one statement
  such as:
  Let StringToSpeak = "There are" + Digit1 + Digit2 + ...

  Script TimeRemainingLeftDeck ()
  Var
  String Digit1,
  String Digit2,
  String Digit3,
  String Digit4,
  String Digit5,
  String  StringToSpeak

  MoveToFrame ("TimeRemainingLeftDeck")

  Let Digit1 = GetWord ()
  NextWord ()
  Let Digit2 = GetWord ()
  NextWord ()
  Let Digit3 = GetWord ()
  NextWord ()
  Let Digit4 = GetWord ()
  NextWord ()
  Let Digit5 = GetWord ()

  Let StringToSpeak = "There are"
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + digit1
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + digit2
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + " minutes "
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + digit3
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + digit4
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + " Point "
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + digit5
  let StringToSpeak = StringToSpeak + " Seconds left in the track on the left
  deck "

  SayString (StringToSpeak)
  SpellString (StringToSpeak) ; for testing only. this will show where any
  spaces are
  EndScript