[jawsscripts] Re: In out look express, how can i spell the names in the from field of messages?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:21:38 +1000

or, after you do what dean suggests to bring focus to the from/Name field,
doubleClick JawsKey+UpArrow, to execute the spell current line command,
which will do as it's name suggests, and might do the trick for you? without
having to turn on JawsCursor and read manually. though I personally think
this latter method of manual reading is usually better, somehow the fixed
rate spell thing, doesn't always, "do it," good for my brain to take in
first shot.

g.