[jawsscripts] Re: How To Upload Scripts To Nonvisualdevelopment.org

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:44:43 -0500

Thanks.  I should upload any scripts that have  not been made obsolete!

Don Marang
Vinux Software Development Coordinator (vinux.org.uk)

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen