[jawsscripts] Re: Home row problems in citrix

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:11:47 -0300

Good evening,

The following Google search results talk about this problem, I did not
look through them all and did not find a solution.

The problem is that some users experience problems with the server not
recognizing that the modifier keys (shift, control, etc) are being
held down.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=citrix+shift+hold+site%3Acitrix.com&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Searched for : citrix shift hold site:citrix.com

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt