[jawsscripts] Help for my first scripting experience...

  • From: "Vincenzo Rubano" <vincenzorubano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:04:57 +0200

Hello,
I am Vincenzo and I am 16. This is my first post in this list..
I am blind and I am italian (so sorry for my mystakes! :)...and If you want you
can correct them, also in private messages)...
Well, I would like to ask you a question...
I have not experience in scripting applications for jaws...
But I would like to create jaws scripts for an audio editor....
Now, I have to choose from two options:
1. Fruity Loops FL Studio (produced by image-line), but it seems very very hard
to script....
2. Synapse Orion Audio Platinum (produced by synapse, website:
www.synapse.com
)...
I would like to create jaws scripts for fruity loops, but I think I need help...
What do you think about my problem?
Can you tell me if it is possible to create jaws scripts for fruity loops? And
for synapse orion?
                                    Vincenzo.

 --

 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:

 Paghe e stipendi, consulenza e collocamento, tutto con Emailpaghe! Provalo
gratuitamente fino al 31/12/2010

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid682&d-9