[jawsscripts] HSC rememboring the statice of graphics

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:15:08 -0400

Hey Geoff and all,
Is it possible to have a hotspot remember if a button has been pressed?  In
otherwords, I have some hotspots that are bitmaps that do not speak at all.
Can I have HSC or Jaws remember that I clicked the graphic and speak an
assigned message like auto play on and when I click the same graphic again
have Jaws speak auto play off?  Or that something is checked or unchecked?

Gian Pedulla GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx