[jawsscripts] Re: Graphics and cursor options

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:05:00 -0700

Giani, it would likely be possible to steal the focus back using a
FocusChangedEvent function, but my 1st suggestion would be far less
resource-intensive. So, figure out if there's a way of disabling those
vu meters. Then, if not (& I have a hard time believing that, though I
guess it's possible), we can discuss how to get the focus back using a
FocusChangedEvent function. U would need to get the controlID of the
vu meter window, if ControlID's are different. Otherwise, we'll have
to discuss it.