[jawsscripts] Generic paths to user folders

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 00:33:45 -0800

Does anyone know how I can create the path to a folder using a generic user
path? I want to find the path to:
C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft
because I will have course not know what others use as their computer names,
I would like to find a generic path that will open this Microsoft folder.
For example, if you type the following general path in the run dialogue you
will open the FS folder within the program files folder.
%ProgramFiles%\Freedom Scientific\
I'm using Windows7 64.
Thanks
Andre