[jawsscripts] Framing Easy CD-DA Extractor

Hi Everyone,

I recently installed the latest version of Easy CD-DA Extractor version 11.1. When I used to run version 10.5 to rip a CD, I had to create a frame to have Jaws to speak the title of each song being copied.

However, The same frame in the old version does not work with version 11.1. I tried modifying the frame, but after numerous changes, nothing is working like it did in the older version of Easy CD-DA Extractor.

Is there anyone out there using the latest version of this program and was able to figure out how to get Jaws to speak the titles while the titles are being copied? Perhaps, writing a script would be a better way? I am a novice at writing scripts, but with any help or suggestions from the list, I may be able to write one? I know that Jim Grimsby has written some script for this program and it is running in Jaws 9 without any problems, but his script does not satisfy the speaking of copying titles.

Many thanks for any suggestions and help.

Frustrated Lennie

View the list's information and change your settings at http://www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts