[jawsscripts] Re: Frames and Scripts and Jaws etc

Britta, g'day. I wonder if u could describe your setup a bit more.
When u say 'remote', precisely what do u mean? If u could just
describe for us the setup, I think that would help us answer your
query. I, too, am not clear as to how this is configured up, &
therefore I'd prefer to keep my yap shut until I have more info & can
answer more intelligently, assuming that were possible for me to begin
with.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride