[jawsscripts] Frame Viewer Issue

  • From: Tom R <twr6444@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:22:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am new to Jaws and having a problem with Frame Viewer I can't seem to figure
out.
I have successfully created quite a few frames, so I have a pretty good handle
on the process.

Today I went to a screen that I had created 8 frames on earlier, launched Frame
Viewer and listed the frames. All 8 frames showed
up on my list, but non showed on the screen and the "Go to Frame" button was
greyed out. I am sure this is something simple I am missing.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Tom Reinhardt