[jawsscripts] Re: FTP client that plays nice?

Filezilla is where it's at! Another good one that's a bit cleaner
interfacewise but which does cost a few dollars is FTP Voyager. Looks
like and cooks like Windows Explorer. Each side has its own tree and
list views, just like FZ, but unlike FZ, you can start the program
from inside the site manager and not have to deal with the
quick-connect window at all.