[jawsscripts] Re: Excel Worksheets

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:55:00 -0400

Hi,
When you press Insert + T to get the title, the last thing JAWS says is the
sheet name. When you press Insert + Tab, the first thing JAWS says is the name
of the sheet. Have a look at those scripts.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.