[jawsscripts] Re: Events

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:47:34 +1100

don't forget though, At least this was my understanding of things,
that if your making conditional statements in your copy of, say,
BottomEdgeEvent,
where your specialized code should be triggered,
to call the default version of the event, either if your conditions are not
satisfied, or after they have been, depending on what you need.
at the bottom of your newly-made copy of the event.

e.g.
> void Function BottomEdgeEvent (Handle WinHandle)
> ; Code here
; now call version in default
BottomEdgeEvent (WinHandle)
> EndFunction

notice for some reason when you do this, you don't respecify the variable
names, before declaring each one, as seems to be done in the top line of the
normal event itself.