[jawsscripts] Re: Editor for Programmers

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:51:45 -0800

hi,
here is a zip file attached that has some notes on using jaws with eclipse.

be aware, these are the raw notes saved straight from the post's to the list
and unedited.

HTH,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com