[jawsscripts] EdSharp

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:37:46 -0500

Hello,

Please let me know where I can take these questions if this list is not
appropriate.

Questions about EdSharp:

1. Is there a way I can set up hot keys or shortcut keys to insert HTML tags
I am using on a constant basis?  For example, Alt + 1 would equal a header
tag.

2. When I am performing a Search and Replace, is there a way to tell the
program to add a linebreak before the replaced string?  For example, I am
replacing "<p>" with "<p align="justify">".  I'd like the new tag to be
preceded by a blank line.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4832 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com