[jawsscripts] EdSharp

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:49:07 -0400

Hello,

When using EdSharp, there are times when JAWS will not read lines in the
text.  If you Up Arrow or Down Arrow, JAWS remains silent.  Only if you read
word by word or character by character do you figure out that there is text
there.  When I tried to update, I get an Error 5 message claiming one of my
DLL files cannot be replaced.  Unfortunately, going to the EmpowermentZone
website does not take me to the EdSharp download link anywhere.  Any
thoughts on what may be going on or ideas of the direct link to the latest
EdSharp version?  Thanks.--Joe

Joe