[jawsscripts] Re: Does any event trigger when you use the quick nav keys?

You should insert some logic into KeyPressedEvent to make sure your
logic needs to fire, not just fire your logic every time this event is
fired. So you would want to check for:

(1) Is the nIsScriptKey parameter variable TRUE or FALSE? You only
want to proceed if it is TRUE.
(2) Is the Virtual PC cursor active? You should proceed if it is TRUE.
(3) Is the KeyPressedEvent being fired from a quicknav key? You will
need to write a function to determine if the current script key is a
quicknav key combination. Note: use the length of the
GetCurrentScriptKey function's return value, along with StringSegment
using the plus sign (+) as the delimiter.
(4) If all of these conditions are met, fire your logic, otherwise, return.

Using the order I listed above minimizes overhead, since you are
proceeding in the order of operations that use less memory up-front.

--Chad