[jawsscripts] Re: Debug Verbosity Setting

I have an update to my previous solution.  I had thought that only the short
message was ever used when using the OT_DEBUG output type.  That would not
make any sense that would make the second parameter optional, which is not
possible. After a little more experimenting, I discovered the coding of the
verbosity settings in the configuration file.  Consider the following
example:

[OutputModes]
DEBUG=0|1|2|DEBUG Message

The three numbers represent which message to use for each verbosity level.
The first number is for the Beginner level, the second for Intermediate and
the third for Advanced.  I deciphered the meaning of these values as:
0 = Speak no messages
1 = Speak the long message
2 = Speak the short message

In the example above, as the verbosity level increases you can provide more
advanced, detailed debugging information as long as the short debug message
is actually more detailed than the long message!  Sort of reverse verbosity.

 Don Marang