[jawsscripts] Re: Customize Jaws to be able to read Cisco Callmanager Attendant Console

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:36:06 -0300

Good afternoon,

Thats a pretty big question.  The answer will depend on exactly what
parts of your application are currently inaccessible and why.

To get started with learning how to script applications with JAWS you
should look at the Freedom Scientific training materials page.  There
are two manuals ther that you may find useful.

Basics of Scripting
FSDN (Freedom Scientific Developers Network)

If you need any further assistance please feel free to ask,
Everett