[jawsscripts] Re: Configuring Jaws to work with Java applications

  • From: Christina Moore <cmm123094@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:44:13 -0500

Hello again,

The name of the application I'm trying to use is Live Support chat for site I
was using version 5.4 but I removed that version and downloaded an earlier
version, 4.3.0 and it seems to work better, not much though,and information
about the application can be found at:

http://www.providesupport.com/

I am not an owner of a site, just an operator that talks to people, the
internet based version of this program works okay however jaws, i don't know if
it's something I can fix, won't read somethings and when i click on an on mouse
over/clickable element link, nothing happens it's as if I didn't click on the
link at all. i would like to be able to use the stand alone version, not on the
internet, because it has more features than the internet based one.

Also, earlier I discussed this with the tech support for this application and
they said that no one has ever told them that there application is inaccessible
or that it has flaws in accessability.

I'm just wondering if someone can check the application out for me or has any
suggestions about how I can configure jaws to work with it?

Thanks to all who read this,

Christina

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me