[jawsscripts] Coding for multiple languages

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:41:23 -0000

Hi,

I'm involved in a project that will require some Jaws scripts to be
translated into multiple languages and wondered if anybody has any
guidelines about script naming, as the script names will appear within
Keyboard Manager.  This obviously has a knock-on effect in the code if
scripts are called within other scripts - we're trying to keep the
translator's job simple and, hopefully, just require them to translate .jsm
and .jsh files containing literal values.

All feedback gratefully received.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd