[jawsscripts] Re: Changing the synth volume

  • From: Hamid AITOUZNAG <hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:49:14 +0000

Ok Andre. Now it is obvious that you've done your part of the game
correctly as jaws gives you that feedBack. The only thing that remains
is to confirm the  scripts' failure on other systems to verify if it is
a general issue in all 64-bit systoms or only on yours. I'll try this
script on some of my friends' 64- bit machines and get back to you with
the results soon.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 11/11/2010 18:31, Andre Williams wrote:
> Hamid. It says: volume softer and gives a percent such as 4%. It also says
> volume louder and gives a percentage such as 9%. I tried this with a real
> speak voice and Sapi 5 voice with same results--no increase or decrease of
> volume. When it gets to below 0% it says "volume softer bottom."
> Andre

>>> low.  It probably greatly reduces Tech Support calls.  This lower limit
>>> is
>>> set a little too loud for me.  I guess I need to add scripts for master
>>> volume control as well.  That is assuming that the master volume controls
>>> work properly!  I still have a goal of being able to provide scripts to
>>> control the volume for the current application.  This is certainly not
>>> supported yet by JAWS!  I thought using the following key assignments
>>> made
>>> sense:
>>>
>>> Control+Shift+F4=MasterMute
>>> Control+Shift+F5=MasterSofter