[jawsscripts] Re: Changing the synth volume

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:31:14 -0800

Very Good Hannah. Are you using a 64 bit Windows7 computer?
Please paste in your reply the exact working script text you used in your
default.jss file and I'll copy and paste on my computer and test in jaws 11
and jaws 12.
Oh yeah, to be absolutely sure there aren't any ghosts in your house playing
tricks on you, please lower the volume of the MP3 audio then raise the jaws
volume in an effort to clearly distinguish changes in the jaws volume.
Also try switching tasks to see if the volume levels remain as you set them
then switch back to see if jaws is maintaining the same volume levels in all
applications.
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and jaws 12.
Andre