[jawsscripts] Can i copy the script from the default scripts list?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:49:40 -0500

Hi, i'd like to know if i can copy the script from the default scripts list
over to the application where i want it.  For now, i just want to copy the
switch page script for i tunes in the preferences where you have tabs that
go across the top and you want to check each one of the items listed.  Is
this possible and do i have to declare varibles and constants?  What about
adding my name and date, jaws version and version of i tunes.  How do i make
sure that is in there as well?  Thank you for any information that you may
have.