[jawsscripts] Auto refresh in Firefox documents

  • From: Eric Scheibler <eric.scheibler@xxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:09:49 +0100

Hello,

now I wanna solve a problem, witch stresses me for a long time.
Permanently I must refresh a HTML site via JawsKey + Esc otherwise I
couldn't click on further links, that means: clicking a link, waiting
until site finishes loading, wanna click a link at the new site, nothing
happens, JawsKey + Esc then clicking the same link and it works. I can't
imagine, that this problem is unknown.
Now I thought, that I have to find the function, witch is called, when I
click on a link or something else. Then I would write an own function,
witch reads out the status line of the firefox. When the status switches
to "finished" I call the function, witch is also used when I press
JawsKey + Esc. That's my plan but I have some problems. I didn't find
the functions, I described above. May be you can give me some tips, in
witch scripts I can find, what I'am searching for.
I would also be happy, if someone already solved this problem.

Thank you for help
Regards
Eric