[jawsscripts] Re: Are there jaws scripts for spy ware blaster?

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:04:07 -0400

These scripts, if I remember correctly, were done by Miss Debbie
Scales. I am sure she would be intersted in helping because she had a
real servent's heart. However, we cannot ask her because she moved on
to a different plane of existence a few years ago.

Someone plese correct me if I am wrong on the authorship of the
scripts. The old scripts can still be found in the program section up on

http://www.jfwlite.com/programs.html

hth

Doris