[jawsscripts] Are there any ideas about improving jaws scripts for spybot?

  • From: "David ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:16:10 -0500

Hi list members, I'd like to know if there are any new jaws script improvements
that anyone can suggest for use with spybot?
I'd like to suggest that there are some things that i'd like to see better when
it comes to updating spybot!  In the updates, some times i've noticed that if i
either click on the graphic labeled search or mouse click on the s at the
beginning of the word search that some times nothing happens.

I have the same problem when i use the control+tab combination.  Is there
something that i can do, or is there something that could fix this problem?  I
would appreciate any information that anyone has.  Thank you.