[jawsscripts] Another question Jaws12 and Quicken 2003

  • From: Lennie <lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:01:35 -0500

Hi,

I did mot receive any replys for my original problem with Jaws12 and
Quicken 2003 regarding the split transactions window.

Perhaps there are not any Quicken 2003 users on this list to help and
I can understand that.

So, I have a simple question.

If Quicken 2003 works fine with Jaws11 and earlier versions, what is
there to look for in scripting that is different in Jaws12 and Jaws11
that would cause Quicken 2003 not to work like it did?

Also, I use Eudora for my email client and I noticed some things are
not working in Jaws12 as it did in Jaws11. I blame this on something
changing with the scripting language. At least Eudora is working
better than Quicken 2003.

Can anyone please let me know what changes in scriptting between
Jaws12 and Jaws11 that might be the problem?

Many thanks in advance. Take care,

Lennie