[jawsscripts] Re: Activating A Function When A Window Gets And Loses Focus

  • From: Christopher Edwards <edwardsc2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:31:37 +0100

Hi Don,

thank you so much for your help. I have used event functions before but not
in JAWS scripts. You are right, maybe I am confused by the FSDN descriptions
but maybe I did not explain myself clearly. The window I am dealing with is
the main and only window for the application. Therefore, how will I know the
previous window handle when the application is started and the window handle
that becomes active if the user closes the application or moves away by
pressing ALT+TAB or starts another application? I presume that as nother
script file will then have been started each time a new application gets
focus.

I am sorry if I wasted your time by giving insufficient information but I
wanted to keep my question short.

many thanks,

chris Edwards