[jawsscripts] Re: Accessible Backup Program?

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 22:53:42 -0400

Oh no!  I use Image for Windows for that.  Karen's Replicator is just
for replicating data and user files like documents and music.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen