[jawsscripts] Re: Accessible Backup Program?

Are you talking about making an image of your disk or backing up your
system so you can restore it? For just backing up everything on my
system (and not making an image of my disk) I just use the Windows
Backup utility. I find it completely accessible and relatively feature
rich, for example, it supports both incremental and differential
backups. It's not the easiest backup utility to use though.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx