[jawsscripts] Accessible Backup Program?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:48:59 -0400

Hi.

What are folks using for backing up their entire system?
I'm using Win7 Pro 64-bit and Jaws 12.

A friend recommended Achronis. Is that one very accessible?

by the way, I consider accessible to mean dialogs can be read and
all controls can be gotten at by either keyboard shortcuts, menus,
or just using the Jaws cursor and simulated clicks.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Chris

P.S. I just bought a pocket-size Western Digital 1TB drive, USB 3.0
capable, bus-powered, for a little over $100. Growing up with 5.25"
floppies, this little beauty makes me feel ancient. *LOL*