[jawsscripts] AW: key echo bug

  • From: "Willi Lutzenberger" <willutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:59:14 +0200

Hi Thomas,
This isn't a key echo bug, Jaws just tries to speak the deleted character. So
if you provide your
own JawsBackspace Script you should be able to get rid of this announcement.
In your case the script should just do nothing except sending the key stroke:
Script JawsBackspace()
  TypeKey("BackSpace")
EndScript

You may have to provide something simular for JawsDelete() also, if you need to
modify the behaviour
of the delete key.

Best, Willi