[jawsscripts] Re: A question about jaws script Re: Creating a Frame

  • From: "SatyaNarayana Murthy Tanikella" <satyanarayanamurthy.tanikella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:17:06 +0530

Hello Jaki,
My name is Murthy. I am basically from Idia.
The problem is like this. My job requires to setup unix machines with
db2 and Oracle.
I am using Windows machine as client with Jaws.
Connecting to unix machine is not a problem since I use putty which is
accessible.
While installing databasis I need to view xbased guis from remote machine.
My friends are using a software called xmanager. I am also trying to
use this but I am not able to read this guis.
Your help will be appreciated.
Regards.
Murthy.