[jawsscripts] A little thankyou.

  • From: "Mike" <mike_sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:29:46 -0000

All,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes to this list and for
helping me with my scripting enquiries.
I am not visually impaired myself but I work in I.T. and support almost 150
visually impaired users, 40 of which are using JAWS.
I have been scripting for this little community for a while now as the
systems they use are quite archaic and feedback with JAWS is at time pretty
poor. All the scripting I do for them enhances their experience at work and
helps them to be more productive.

So once again, cheers!

Mike.