[jawsscripts] Re: A JAWS Script Exchange question.

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:18:17 +1100

Hi mjim.
well, I'm afraid I don't know the precise
answer to your question, but, if your only needing to place one single app.hsc
file into it's folder inside personalized settings, inside enu, are you asking
because you reckon it'll be too tricky for users to navigate to the
personalized settings folder from the explore jaws, explore my settings
thinggy, off the start menu?
in order to dump the app.hsc file in the right place for usage?