[jawsscripts] Re: A BIG Discovery involving graphics! Please read!

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:17:18 -0500

yes, they are clickable and they need to be labeled.
Let me explain better.  I did a say font on a graphic that jaws could see and
it was 59 by 18.  So it dawned on me, what if these graphics are bigger then
this.  I started to mess with the settings and as I did more and more graphics
were becoming visible to jaws.  I have some graphics that are 100 by 100.  Some
check boxes that are 120 by 18, you get the idea..
In the latest beta build a lot of graphics were gone, but that's because they
made them larger so they were easier for people to see.
The credit goes to a guy named James at Serato; he kept swearing to me that
they did not change the graphics at all except to make them bigger and they
changed the font.  That is why I was messing around with say font.