[jaws-users-list] Jaws reverb problem

  • From: Josh <orangeb.101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:46:23 -0500

High everyone, I'm Josh and I'm a new member to the list. I was wondering if anyone out there might know how to fix a reverb problem I'm having with Jaws. For some reason, when ever Jaws speaks, the endings of words almost sound like they're being repeated. I notice turning one of the excelloration levels seemed to fix this, but then the audio on my version of Grizly Gultch Western Extravaganza from Bavisoft doesn't seem to sound right. I've also noticed the reverb problem with it as well. I never run Jaws and it simoltaniously. Thanks guys!