[jaws-users-list] Re: Is this list alive or not?

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:22:20 -0500

Is there another list for JAWS that is used?  I was reading on the Blind
Geek Zone, and they were talking about a JAWS users list, so I thought it
was this one.  It isn't, though, because the list discussed there quoted
that FS staff were on the list.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed: