[jaws-users-list] Re: Is this list alive or not?

  • From: Josh <orangeb.101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:41:29 -0500

Chase Crispin wrote:
Hi.
Is this list still active?  I have tried to ask a question on this list, and
I have not got any answers.  I'm going to just assume that this list is no
longer used until I get a reply.

Chase Crispin Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to be website! Blog: http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/ APH training video feed: http://www.youtube.com/Braille+/
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx

I was wondering the same thing! I just joined but hadn't received any postings.