[jaws-uk] Re: windows media player playing up

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:18:13 +0100

Francis,

Not sure if you are using XP, but probably the default folder is my documents\my music, take a look there, if not, do a windows search for one of the files by name, that should lead you to the correct folder.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>