[jaws-uk] windows 7 and Jaws

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:49:59 +0100

Hallo all,
Not long ago I mentioned Sarah more taped book on Windows Xp, and
wondered if she had written a book for Windows 7, I think it was mentioned
that she had Published one already  forWindows 7,she cannot of course
mention Jaws in particular but her books are for people using windows and
assistive Technology Has anyone bought this new Edition yet and if so did it sound encouraging It maybe that although I have her xp in a taped form in a container shaped like a book . Perhaps they come in differentdesigns and choices I think it was when Derek Naysmith came briefly on to the list to ask a question about Jaws himself. I have hit enter key 3 times before starting this it will hopefully arrive intact more or less. Dorothy