[jaws-uk] Re: windows 7

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:23:11 +0100

Hi there,

As a quick extra point, I noticed that the recent version of NVDA has
support for SAPI5 synthesizers.  This may have been the case some time ago
but, if you've got other synthesizers installed, it really makes a huge
difference to get some respectable speech with NVDA.

I was pretty impressed with it.

Jamie